|My latest creation.|
Shared PainLuna gazed out at the land of Equestria that stretched before her, a satisfied gleam in her eyes. She’d raised the moon for the night just a few minutes ago and her sister, Celestia, had gone to bed. Luna hung back and admired her night once more. 1000 years she’d been separate from this beautiful kingdom called home but her duties as princess of the night pulled at her mind and threatened her with constant reminders of her past. She closed her eyes and willed those memories away. She didn’t want to remember them, not now, not after so long apart from her sister. She just wanted to enjoy this night.Shared Pain by ~XanaGirl33
She turned and went to leave but stopped abruptly and looked back out the window again, eyes wide and her ears alert. Somepony was calling to her and they were desperate.
She spinned on her hooves and galloped at the window, leaping through it and spreading her wings. She flapped her wings and flew up to the sky with her horn glowing and, in a flash of light, she bound her
First, three things about myself:
1. I have Asperger syndrome for those who don't know. you might want to look it up if you don't know what it is.
2. I do Art and Applied Science at college and intend to do an Equine Science course when i go to uni.
3. I have two cats that go by the names of Jeanie and Magic.
4. I kinda like some of the songs by Hatsune Miku and her vocaloid friends.
5. One of my mlp OCs is named after an alcoholic drink. (oops )
6. I enjoy watching people play scary games but am too wimpy to play them myself.
7. I can easily get addicted to original pringles. O_O
8. I'm running out of things to put down. xP
10. Princess Luna is best pony. Enough said.
now that's over, i need to answer her ten questions.