RWBY and The Feral Faunis - Chapter 5Icarus had been wandering about the forest for at least 10 minutes now and his guard was completely down, his bow folded up and harmless in his hand. He hadn’t seen a single creature of Grimm for the whole of his exploration of this damned forest. He sighed and went to sit down by the roots of a nearby tree in a small clearing and put away his bow. He was just shifting his weight down the trunk when a loud howl sounded and shook the branches all about him; jerking him back to his senses and making him jump back up to his feet, preparing an arrow in his once-again unfolded bow. Something was coming his way.RWBY and The Feral Faunis - Chapter 5 by XanaGirl33
As quick as this thought came into his head a huge Beowolf smashed through the growth of the trees right in front of him with Yurei clinging to its back with hands and hair. It happened so fast that he didn’t even notice the eyes and markings on its headpiece were a shade of pale blue instead of red. In the few moments after the markings quickly phased back to their red a
The Dragon's HonourA man came to Thailand, entrusted by a promise he had made to his best friend, not long dead. The promise was to encompass all dogs he could manage and bring them to see a better life in both his name and his friend’s. His family gave them their house in Hua Hin, along with Bella, the first of what was to be many saved dogs. Bella had been his for a while now and followed the man everywhere.The Dragon's Honour by XanaGirl33
He gathered his followers, the only family he had as a bachelor; his grandchildren. This community he forged with his own hands gave him hope when all things threatened to tear him down, allowing his cause as must strength as they could give to it. Many dogs came to love this man and after two young lives were taken to their resting place with his gentle words, three pups joined his side; Pearl, Budda and Smaris.
In the Muai Thai ring he fought for his own glory, earning him great respect in his area. His grandchildren had given him two names before now; The Wizard and The Goldfish. Now he wa
RWBY and The Feral Faunis - Chapter 4Icarus was one of the first to land within that forest, plummeting straight down for the ground with his ears struggling to differentiate the wind from the downward force of gravity that he was currently flowing with. With a single second left before reaching his death he reached back to take hold of his feathered cape with both hands and pulled up out like wings. Immediately the cape slowed his decent to the point where it was more like jumping from a tall wall. He bent his legs like a skydiver and landed with a roll onto the forest floor.RWBY and The Feral Faunis - Chapter 4 by XanaGirl33
Coming out of his roll he brought out his weapon from its quiver hanging sideways in the small of his back, a collapsible energy bow that unfolded as he twirled it in his fingers and materialized an arrow of translucent energy when he placed one hand on the bow string. He looked around the tiny are he had landed in, surrounded with tree trunks, bushes and vines of all sizes. A large shadow on the ground caught his eye and he aimed up with a jerk, on
- Available: hellz no
- Age: 18
- Annoyance: a lot of things...don't bother asking.
- Allergic: Not that I know of.
- Animal: if you mean favourates, Horses.
- Actor: *clutches pictures of David Tennant and Diego Mestanza* DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!
- Beer: NO...JUST NO.
- Birthday/Birthplace: December 1995, Stepping Hill Hospital in Stockport
- Best Friends: you know who you all are
- Body Part on opposite sex: ...no
- Best feeling in the world: erm...i'll get back to you on that
- Blind or Deaf: Who said that? XD no, not blind or deaf.
- Best weather: nothing too extreme.(windy, sunny, rainy, cold, hot, etc.)
- Been in Love: yes...though never really face-to-face unless crushes count...i guess they do.
- Been –beep- out?:
- Been on stage?: Yes. i'm actually in a theatre group atm
- Believe in yourself?: sometimes
- Believe in life on other planets: there's a whole lot of planets out there. One of them's got to have SOMETHING.
- Believe in miracles: depends
- Believe in Magic: only in my fantasy stories
- Believe in God: GET OUT.
- Believe in Satan: maybe
- Believe in Santa: Not seriously, no.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: *hiding*
- Believe in Evolution: obviously. science, bitch!
- Car: i've kinda got a phobia against driving one.
- Candy: nomnom
- Colour: Black and red. mostly black.
- Cried in school: Dude, when you're as picked on as me, crying is a pretty regualr thing.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: if you mean real ice cream it's vanilla, hands down.
- Chinese/Mexican: OH, my dad does the BEST Chinese buffet *_*
- Cake or pie: depends
- Countries to visit: i'm hoping to go to America one day, partially because i want to try and get a job there with horses and partially because that's where my boyfriend lives.
- Day or Night: neither
- Dream vehicle: DRAGON!
- Danced: yep.
- Dance in the rain?: not really
- Dance in the middle of the street?: i don't think so...
- Do the splits?: that's never gonna happen with these legs...
- Eggs: i don't really have eggs that often.
- Eyes: Blue
- Everyone has: ... *shrug*
- Ever failed a class?: yes. twice. the second time i didn't even finish the class.
- First crush: oh boy, that's going back a long way.
- Full name: Patricia Frances Paice
- First thoughts waking up: "Ugh...i'm still TIRED."
- Food: oh lord, so much.
- Greatest Fear: GHOSTS
- Giver or taker: bit of both i guess
- Goals: no clue
- Gum: -_- no.
- Get along with your parents?: pretty much.
- Good luck charms: i don't really have one
- Hair Colour: Dark Brown
- Height: about the same as my mum. 5ft 5" i think
- Happy: only if i'm watching something funny on youtube or being vaguely inoppropriate with my boyfriend on facebook.
- Holidays: all the holidays!
- How do you want to die: fabulously.
- Health freak?: not always
- Hate: THINGS.
- Eye colour: meh.
- Hair Colour: meh.
- Height: a tad bit taller. you know, like it's meant to be.
- Clothing Style: meh.
- Characteristics: pretty much the same as me.
- Ice Cream: not really fussed, though it'll help if we both like the same ice cream
- Instrument: ...
- Jewelry: not really one for jewelry
- Job: meh.
- Kids: ...sometimes yes, sometimes no
- Kick-boxing or karate: either
- Keep a journal?: i've tried a few times. it never catches on.
- Longest Car Ride: hard to say.
- Love: it exists. somewhere
- Letter: does it really matter?
- Laughed so hard you cried: not until i've cried, no.
- Love at first sight: not sure if that's a real thing
- Milk flavour: 1% fat if just drinking, semi-skimmed if it's on my cereal
- Movie: not sure if it's Suckerpunch or Spirited Away.
- Mooned anyone?: no.
- Marriage: considering it
- Motion sickness?: for the most part, no
- McD's or BK: doesn't matter to me.
- Number of Siblings: 2. both older brothers
- Number of Piercings: none.
- Number: *shrug*
- Overused Phrases: a lot
- One wish: i don't know.
- One phobia: heights. i've never been great with heights.
- Place you'd like to live: America
- Pepsi/Coke: PEPSI
- Quail: huh?
- Questionaries': ...
- Reason to cry: numerous things.
- Reality T.V.: no chance
- Radio Station: Capital or Imagine
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: sorta, i guess.
- Song: hard to choose
- Shoe size: UK 7.5...i think.
- Sushi: GIMME!
- Skipped school: err...not really.
- Slept outside: Pony Club Camp. I didn't enjoy it, too cold.
- Seen a dead body?: only an egyptiam mummy once.
- Smoked?: you have better luck seeing somebody else do it.
- Skinny dipped?: only when it's bath time.
- Shower daily?: nope
- Sing well?: sometimes.
- In the shower?: not anymore
- Swear?: sometimes.
- Stuffed Animals?: A few, yes.
- Single/Group dates: what?
- Strawberries/Blueberries: netiher really.
- Scientists need to invent: A cure for stupidity.
- Time for bed: somewhere after 11pm
- Thunderstorms: pretty for the most part
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: no chance
- Unpredictable: on occassions
- Understanding?: mostly
- Under the influence?: NOPE.
- Vegetable you hate: SPROUTS!
- Vegetable you love: Sweetcorn
- Vacation spot: I remember a youth hostal me and the family went to one summer which was a referbished monk place (i forget what they're called) and another which was once a mill.
- Weakness: Perfectionism
- When you grow up: horse rider
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: this silly filly ->
- Who makes you laugh the most: let's see, there's pewdiepie, danisnotonfire, amazingphil, Morfar (budda rest his soul)
- Worst feeling: when i heard the news that Morfar had died. i cried for two hours straight.
- Wanted to be a model?: not really.
- Where do we go when we die: depends on how realistic or spiritual you are.
- Worst weather: extreme stuff.
- Walk with a book on your head?: not that i remember.
- X-Rays: FOR SCIENCE!
-Year it is now: 2014, the year of the horse.
-Yellow: Lemon. yuck.
- Zoo animal: don't really have a favourate one of those.
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn